Monday, February 13, 2006

Day 1, semester 2

So, Monday, 10.43 am.

There are so many people around this morning! For the past month or so it's been so calm and quiet. So this morning, even though I knew that lots of people would be around, it was still quite disorientating to see the masses. Anyway, oh-so-dedicated readers of this blog, what news have I for you?

Hmmmm ... not much really. We had a postgrad night in the Stables on Thursday night and that went really well. Music was provided by The Funk Junkies and I must say - they rock! I took some holidays last week, but I had to come down for Thursday night and I also attended a Students' Union strategic planning day on Friday. I have more news, but avid reader, I must go and attend to the PSA P35 returns. Sigh.

So the postgrad ball is coming ... watch this space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home